vrijdag 31 oktober 2014

Christmas card 31 !!!!

Yes, I did it! I'm so happy I finished this challenge succesfully with a result of 31 christmas cards!  I think I've made more cards this last month than I did in the rest of the year.  It was a really nice experience and I've learned that I also have to try out the great ideas I find on Pinterest and that I have enough time after work to get my crafty stuff out, even if it's only for an hour or so.  Now it's time to clean my desk 'cause I have to admit it's one big mess. As I didn't have a lot of time to do this in between, almost everything I've used is still on my desk.
 
Also take a look at the last christmas cards of the other ladies: Klaartje, Anne, Anita and Carla.
 

4 opmerkingen:

Klaartje zei

Mooie kaarten weer! Superleuk dat je deze maand mee hebt gedaan Annelies! :-)

Dymphie zei

Een maand lang iedere dag een kerstkaart, petje af!

Anita zei

Ook deze is weer schitterend Annelies!
Leuk dat je ook meedeed met de challenge.
Op naar volgend jaar???

Lindeke zei

Zoveel prachtige kerstkaart! Amai, chapeau! Je moet het maar doen hoor!
Groetjes, Linda