This card was really bewitched: everything went wrong, so it's a miracle that the result is ok! The first problem was drawing the line, it took me 4 attempts to get this right. Not so easy to draw this fluently and on the right hight at the same time. After that I started colouring the lights with my Copic markers, but clearly I didn't use the right paper and it started 'bleeding'. I tried a different paper, but it had the same problem so I fixed this by cutting the lights out. Finally when I stamped the sentiment, my ink pad fell on the paper. I was a bit lucky that it fell under the sentiment, so I could cut of a part and I glued it on a red card.