woensdag 15 oktober 2014

Christmas Card (15)

This card was really bewitched: everything went wrong, so it's a miracle that the result is ok!  The first problem was drawing the line, it took me 4 attempts to get this right.  Not so easy to draw this fluently and on the right hight at the same time.  After that I started colouring the lights with my Copic markers, but clearly I didn't use the right paper and it started 'bleeding'.  I tried a different paper, but it had the same problem so I fixed this by cutting the lights out.  Finally when I stamped the sentiment, my ink pad fell on the paper.  I was a bit lucky that it fell under the sentiment, so I could cut of a part and I glued it on a red card.
 

2 opmerkingen:

Anita zei

Ohjaaaa soms zit t allemaal tegen......maarrrrr het resultaat is dan toch weer schitterend geworden hoor!

Anita zei

Ohjaaaa soms zit t allemaal tegen......maarrrrr het resultaat is dan toch weer schitterend geworden hoor!