zondag 29 september 2013

Birthday card for Hanka!

I'm really having a creative weekend :) . Although I have to admit this card was laying on my desk for a while, I only had to glue it together and add the sentiment.  It's a card for my nephew's daughter Hanka, who's birthday's coming up next month. I've used a Sugar Nellie stamp: Moon Beam. I'm actually pretty proud of the colouring. I usually end up way to dark, but with this one I've managed to keep the colours soft and the shadows are good visible. The papers are from Kruidvat and the sentiment stamp is Crafter's Companion.  Some dew drops finish the card.  I'm entering this one in the Sugar Bowl Challenge 108: anything goes.

1 opmerking:

Juls zei

I do so love Leanne Ellis images, I adore the colours you have used here. Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl! Hugs Juls