I think this is my first entry in the Sugar Bowl challenge. I just had to ink my new stamp! I absolutely love this 'pillow talk', but it was quite difficult to colour it nicely. My first two attempts went completely wrong with the shadow on the dress. The third time, her hair was way to dark. The fourth time I was happy with the result, but the blue didn't match with the patterned paper I had chosen. So this is the fifth image that made it on my card :) I'm happy with the result and would like to hear your idea about it!
- Sugar Nellie 'Pillow Talk' stamp
- Marianne Design 'Eline's Vintage' sentiment stamp (it says "it's your birthday" in Dutch)
- Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge
- Basic Grey Wisteria patterned papers (leftovers from this layout)
- Flowers: don't remember where I bought these
- Copic markers: skin: E50-E51-E93; hair: E31-E33-E35-E37; dress: B60-B63; pillow: Y21-Y28-YG91