zondag 5 september 2010

Paris: Thalys

I was having problems with the title on this page. It was laying on my desk for weeks, but the inspiration didn't come. Untill I saw this layout on Pamela's blog. I realised I bought Thickers a while ago, but had never used them. I found these black ones that look perfect on my layout. I'm really happy with the result!

I used sketch 85 from Creanijn . My supplies are:
- cardstock
- patterned paper: Urban Lily 'Pinkalicious collection'-Itty Bitty Pink
- American Crafts 'Jewelry Box' Chipboard Thickers
- handwritten journaling with Staedtler pigment liner 0.5



2 opmerkingen:

Creanijn zei

Hoi Annelies,

Leuk om te zien dat je graag mijn schetsen gebruikt voor je layouts!

Groetjes,
Vicky
Creanijn

Maria zei

Beautiful layout Annelies! I also want to thank you for participating in my blog candy. Hugs, Maria