zaterdag 5 juni 2010

Scrappassion Challenge Blog Hop!

http://ria-scrappassionchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
I have to admit nothing creative comes out of my hands these last weeks. I'm frequently visiting blogs in the hope to feel like starting cardmaking or scrapbooking again. During my search for inspiration, I discovered a great Dutch challenge blog. There's a blog hop going on right now and you can win some candy, so now is definitely the time to check this fantastic blog!

This is the candy you can win, offered by these sponsors:



2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

hartstikke leuk dat je met onze bloghop meedoet, en wellicht geven we je zo weer inspiratie!

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek zei

Leuk dat je meedoet met de bloghop, waarom waag je ook niet een kansje met onze maandelijkse challenges? Ze zijn elke maand heel anders, dus inspiratie genoeg, denk ik!