zondag 8 november 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 76: sketch

http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-76-sketch.html

There are so many challenge blogs and I love it! It really helps me to get inspiration and to work quicker. I've choosen another sketch challenge to create this christmas card. I'm not completely happy with it 'cause I have a little bit of stickles where they shouldn't be :(

My supplies:
- Basic Grey Wassail patterned papers
- Cardstock
- Cricut cartridges Platin Schoolbook (circles) and George&Basic Shapes (stars)
- Distress Ink Aged Mahogany
- Stickles Xmas Red
- Stamped image from SWAP on Belgian forum
- Marianne Design Eline's Vintage (sentiment stamp)

2 opmerkingen:

Spyder zei

I have a little something on my blog for your blog you will find it here
((Lyn))

Anoniem zei

awww.. gorgeous Annelies :)
Hugs, Marlene x