woensdag 28 oktober 2009

Layout Crazy Summer

I'm probably not the fastest scrapbooker in the world, as I only finished my LO for Creanijn's Crazy Summer Contest last weekend :) . It's the first LO in my album about our vacation in Paris (may 2009). I have different rules for every album to keep all the LO's in the same style. This time I've choosen not to use a lot of patterned papers and to do all my journaling handwritten. This is also the reason why it kept me so long to finish this LO. I did the papers and pictures already in August, but to write the journaling directly on my LO scared me off. I've tried different pens and found a really nice and comfortable one last week. Although I used a different one on this LO




Supplies:
-cardstock,
-Chatterbox Designer Paper 'Woods Floral',
-EK Success Retroflower punch,
-Cricut Cartridges Mini Monograms (circles) and Opposites Attract (title),
-Colorbox Chalk Deep Green
-Prima Marketing Corner Stamp One
- Stabilo Point 88

Geen opmerkingen: