maandag 3 december 2012

Lili's Little Fairies: Pastel Colours (till 05/12/2012)

I'm back with my second christmas card of today.  I didn't put the patterned papers I used on the previous card to far away as they are perfect for the challenge at Lili's Little Fairies:  pastel colours  (http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.be/2012/11/pastel-colours.html).

The sentiment is a stamp from Forever Friends 'Christmas sparkle 1'. The image is LOTV Christmas Teddy Balancing Act, which was also a part of Lisa's candy ( http://wishcraftcards.blogspot.be/) together with the Dovecraft Christmas Fancy papers.  Again I've used copics to colour this gorgeous teddy. The snowflakes are from a Provocraft die (Snowflake #2). I finished with Stickles and Basic Grey rhinestones to add  some glitter to the card.

1 opmerking:

Lorraine A zei

Gorgeous card Annelies :-) the image is adorable and thr colours and details are very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x