maandag 11 april 2011

Paris: Champs-Elysées

http://creanijn-sketches.blogspot.com/ I'm actually getting to the end of my second scrapbook album ever:) I still have 2 double and 2 single layouts to go :) This layout is about the Champs-Elysées. The name says enough so I didn't add extra journaling. There is not a lot of colour in the pictures, so it was not easy to choose a colour scheme. I've finally choosen yellow-gold cardstock to reflect the glamour, although I have to admit I'm not really impressed with this avenue.

3 opmerkingen:

Kirsty Vittetoe zei

beautiful layout, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Creanijn zei

Mooie layoutjes zijn het weer geworden, en ben blij dat mijn schetsen je nog steeds inspireren!

MadeByKarla zei

Hi! Your Layouts are beautiful! I went to Paris last summer and I'm still not finished with my scrapbook! Thanks for entering my candy and putting it on your sidebar :)