zondag 13 februari 2011

Copic Creations Challenge 43

http://copiccreations.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/challenge-no-43-were-cool-2/

I have a map with stamped images and when I don't have so much time I colour images which I can later use for making cards. This image comes out of my map and was one of my first attempts in colouring with Copic markers. I only had about 10 markers at that moment, so maybe the combinations look a bit weird, but the result is quite ok I think. Because this card looked to clean, I distressed all the edges.



My supplies:
DCWV The Whimsy Matstack
Anya stamp
Marianne Design Eline's Vintage ('Enjoy every moment' in Dutch)
ribbon from Action
Tim Holtz Tonic Paper Distresser
Copic markers: hair: E35-E57, skin: E51, dress: B00-B93, flowers: B00-B93-YG11

1 opmerking:

Heather zei

Gorgeous card Annelies, love your papers, great design and lovely colouring of the fabulous Anya.

So glad you could join us at the Copic Creations challenge,
hugs
Heather xx