zondag 30 januari 2011

New Year's Eve Menu

Last year my mother and I went to Pipoos and while I was choosing supplies, my mother looked at the examples in the shop. She saw a very nice tealight card and said she wanted to make this as a menu on New Year's Eve. You must know my mother never wanted to try cardmaking before and at home she already had doubts about her idea. But I conviced her to give it a try. I found a great tutorial (in Dutch, http://madeliefjuh.blogspot.com/2010/03/kaart-met-een-doosje-werkbeschrijving.html) and with some help she finished the first menu. We kept it simple as my mother doesn't really love cute stuff. Our guest were very impressed with these little gifts!

P.S. I have to admit I made the other 7 menus, as my mother didn't really enjoy it.

Geen opmerkingen: