maandag 1 november 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2010/10/sparkly-bright.html

It's been a while since I posted. I had other things on my mind as my grandfather was in hospital and passed away last week. It's the first time now I feel like crafting again. I tried this week's challenge on Papertake Weekly: Sparkly & Bright.
I based this card on an example I saw at my LSS. I hope you can see it fits in the challenge as I added Stickles on the border of Tilda's cap. (not easy to photograph this)



My supplies
- Stickles Frosted Lace
- Copic markers: E50-E51-E93 (face-hands)
Y28-E53 (hair)
R22-27-29 (red clothes)
G21-YG63 (green clothes)
W1-W3 (grey clothes)
- patterned paper: Lori's candy
- Magnolia stamp: Tilda Santas little helper (2009)
- sentiment stamp: Hero Arts = Kat's candy

5 opmerkingen:

Lenet zei

heel mooi clean en simple kaartje..dat zie je niet vaak met dit soort stempels.

natacha zei

bedankt voor je berichtje op m'n blog
dit kaartje vind ik ook wel een heel schoontje
grtz natacha

Pauline C zei

Very cute! Thanks for joining in this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge
pauline x

Mary zei

What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Papertake Weekly.

Whimcees zei

Hello!

I have this image - love it! Your card is beautiful!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane