donderdag 12 augustus 2010

Friday Sketchers Sketch 114

http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/sketch-114-sponsored-by-motivet.html

Yesterday I read on someone's blog only 136 days are left 'till Christmas. Time to get started with those Christmas cards. I've based this one on the Friday Sketchers challenge. I changed the square sketch into a rectangle card. If you post a square card in Belgium, you have to pay double postage, so I try to make most rectangle cards. It's of course easier to decorate square cards as you have more space. So I keep it quite simple and I therefor left the sentiment on the front behind and just stamped it on the tag.

Supplies: Victoria Case stamp ( Lori's candy)
Basic Grey Eskimo paper pad ( Lisa's candy)
EK Succes Retroflower punch
brads (?)

1 opmerking:

Uma zei

beautiful, love the image